Banglar-khobor24.com respects the intellectual property rights of others, and we expect our users to do the same. Pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”), 17 U.S.C. § 512, we have implemented procedures for receiving written notification of claimed infringements. If you believe in good faith that your copyrighted work has been infringed on our website, please send a DMCA notice to our designated agent:
DMCA Agent Banglar-khobor24.com Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Your DMCA notice must include the following information:
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted;
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Upon receipt of a valid DMCA notice, we will remove or disable access to the infringing material and take reasonable steps to notify the user who posted the infringing material that we have removed or disabled access to such material.
Please note that if you knowingly misrepresent that material or activity on our website is infringing your copyright, you may be liable for damages (including costs and attorneys’ fees) under Section 512(f) of the DMCA.